|Careers in Early Intervention
There is a career for you in EARLY INTERVENTION (EI) and BABIES CAN’T WAIT (BCW)!!!
There are careers available in Early Intervention for many types of people from a variety of backgrounds. The degree requirements range from High School Diploma or Equivalent to Master’s Degrees and above.
- positions that provide direct and consultative services to young children with disabilities and their families and/or childcare providers
- administrative positions
- contracted positions
Disciplines that provide entry into early intervention include, but are not limited to:
- Early Childhood Education
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech/Language Pathology
Why should I be a Professional in Early Intervention?
- Your Skills are needed and will be useful! We are looking to diversify our staff!
- Continue your education and grow with the program!
- Career opportunities and job openings available now!
How can I inquire about a career in Early Intervention and Babies Can't Wait?
- Babies Can't Wait is administered through 18 District offices throughout the state.
- Each of the 18 offices is responsible for their own hiring and contracting of early intervention service providers.
For more information on how to contact the district (s) in which you are interested in working please contact the Babies Can't Wait Central Directory at: 1 (800) 229-2038.